Golden State Heritage SiteCurrently Open
- Address: Golden State Heritage Site, Wolf Creek, OR 97497, United States Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8005516949
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids
A 19th century abandoned mining town Golden, currently houses a church, a former residence, a structure that housed a post office and a shed. The place has a long fascinating history which makes it a part of National Register of Historic Places. Visitors can explore the area where gold miners once toiled and discover this interesting Oregon State heritage site.
- Golden State Heritage Site Address: Golden State Heritage Site, Wolf Creek, OR 97497, United States
- Golden State Heritage Site Contact Number: +1-8005516949
- Golden State Heritage Site Timing: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!