Wolf Creek Inn State Heritage SiteCurrently Open
- Address: 100 Front St, Wolf Creek, OR 97497, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-5418662474
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids
Managed by Oregon Parks and Recreation Department, Wolf Creek Inn State Heritage Site is the oldest continuously operating Inn in the Pacific Northwest. In 1972, it was added to National Register of Historic Places. The building is open for public viewing along with providing comfortable accommodation facility. You will also get to witness photos of yesteryear on the walls of this classic revival style Inn. Many Hollywood celebrities have stayed at this place and the Inn has been featured in some TV series as well.
- Wolf Creek Inn State Heritage Site Address: 100 Front St, Wolf Creek, OR 97497, USA, United States
- Wolf Creek Inn State Heritage Site Contact Number: +1-5418662474
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!