About Hangdog Climbing Gym, Wollongong
Overview of Hangdog Climbing Gym
This article refers Hangdog Climbing Gym in Wollongong, Australia. Hangdog Climbing Gym is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Wollongong.
Home to bountiful attractions like Nan Tien Temple, Wollongong Botanic Garden, Wattamolla Beach, Wollongong Breakwater Lighthouse and Wollongong To Thirroul Bike Track, there are many things to do in Wollongong that you can explore on your visit.
More about Wollongong
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Wollongong trip planner.
Add accommodation and hotels in Wollongong that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Flinders Motel, Comfort Inn Towradgi Beach, Keiraview Accommodation and Normandie Motel And Function Centre.
If you want to add the visit to Hangdog Climbing Gym in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Wollongong vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Wollongong.
Share your experience - Rate Hangdog Climbing Gym, Wollongong
Great place to take the kids! Builds confidence. You do have to do the relay at the bottom for most of them. So can be a little hard if you only have 1 parent between multiple kids. They also have a cave for the kids to climb through. About $2.50 extra for the glow stick but lots of fun. Also a lot of fun for adults
Great place to go indoor climbing. Staff are heaps friendly and are pretty experienced in climbing. Can get busy at times.
Great place to climb if you're a beginner like myself. It can get a little boring at times with not many options for beginners, and a little crowded with school children groups who do tend to take over the beginner climbs, however, nonetheless, that is where you grow patience and try the harder levels. Staff are lovely and answer any questions you have.
This gym is great, high walls, some auto-belay walls so you don't need a partner, bouldering sections and you can also book birthday parties. Staff are friendly, you can hire shoes, a harness and a chalk bag, definitely recommend!
Great rock climbing centre. Climbs are always changing. Great staff
- Other Attractions
- Lake Daylesford
- Renewal Massage
- Shakti Massage
- Daylesford Day Spa
- Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens
- Convent Gallery
- The Mill Markets
- Alchemy Therapies
- Chocolate Mill
- Daylesford Sunday Market
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Hotels Near Lake Daylesford
- Luxury Hotels Near Renewal Massage
- Luxury Hotels Near Shakti Massage
- Budget Hotels Near Daylesford Day Spa
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens
- Budget Hotels Near Convent Gallery
- Luxury Hotels Near The Mill Markets
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Alchemy Therapies
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Chocolate Mill
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Daylesford Sunday Market
- City Tripplans
- Wollongong Itinerary 6 Days
- Wollongong Itinerary 4 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Wollongong from Wollongong
- Wollongong Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Wollongong from Wollongong
- Wollongong Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Wollongong from Wollongong
- Wollongong Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Wollongong from Wollongong
- Wollongong Itinerary 1 Day