How to Reach Wollongong
How to reach Wollongong
- By Air: Wollongong is connected to rest of the world through Sydney Airport. After getting down at this airport you can easily find connecting links to Wollongang via rail and road.
- By Train: Travelling to Wollongang from Sydney offers you a scenic journey filled with views of Royal National Park, the ocean and rainforest. There are regular train services between Sydney and Wollongong on the South Coast Cityrail line.
- By Car: Wollongong is connected to Sydney via MetRoad 1 and the Princes Highway south. During your way you shall be able to see the beautiful views of the escarpment and the cliffs. From Canberra or Melbourne, you can access Wollongong via the Illawarra Highway or via Picton Road.
- By Bike: Wollongang is a beautiful city that can be experienced best through cycling down its nature’s trials. The city is cycling friendly as it owns a network of cycle track that runs from Wollongong north for 10 km to Thirroul, hugging the scenic beaches, or the same distance south to Windang and Lake Illawarra. These tracks generally remain uncrowded and offer a great way to admire the natural beauty of this city.
- By Train: There is an extensive network of trains that connect different parts of the city to each other. Stanwell Park, Austinmer, Coledale, Wombarra and Bulli are the best stations to access nearby beaches, with Austinmer the most popular.
- By Bus: You can roam around Wollongang on the city loop bus, operating between the University and the City Centre, via Cliff Rd and the Princes Highway.
Modes of Transportation in Wollongong
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Wollongong. The most preferred mode of transport in Wollongong is Car.
Average distance: 52 km Average time: 55.67 min
Car 100%Driving 46.67 min Walking 9 min Overall average time for 52 kms 55.67 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach South Stradbroke
- How To Reach Broadbeach
- How To Reach Springbrook
- How To Reach Currumbin
- How To Reach Airlie Beach
- How To Reach Carrara
- How To Reach Penneshaw
- How To Reach Cessnock
- How To Reach Main Beach
- How To Reach Margaret River
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Sydney
- How To Reach Melbourne
- How To Reach Adelaide
- How To Reach Geelong
- How To Reach Perth
- How To Reach Surfers Paradise
- How To Reach Gold Coast
- How To Reach Byron Bay
- How To Reach Exmouth
- How To Reach Hervey Bay