Illawarra Museum295 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 11 Market St, Wollongong, New South Wales 2500, Australia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Museums, Historical Site, Memorial, Family And Kids, Photo Gallery
Illawarra Museum, situated in Wollongong, Australia, showcases the history of the city with absolute perfection. It dates back to 1834 and was recently renovated in 2013. Different items and photos dating to different times can be found here, with all the information details in full display. The museum tour guides are known for their humorous nature and friendly conduct, and the cheap entry fee to the place is its highlight. To study the history of Wollongong properly, one must pay a visit to this museum.
- Illawarra Museum Address: 11 Market St, Wollongong, New South Wales 2500, Australia
- Illawarra Museum Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
64.41% of people who visit Wollongong include Illawarra Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
49.47% of people start their Illawarra Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Illawarra Museum
91.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Illawarra Museum
People normally club together Wollongong Town Hall and Illawarra Performing Arts Centre while planning their visit to Illawarra Museum.