About Maccabe Park, Wollongong
MacCabe is a small park that is located in the centre of the city of Wollongang. Visitors entering this park can play sports in its playground that is located at the north east corner. The other features of this park are:
- The local youth centre
- A sculpture called "Nike".
- The youth centre has a small skating area.
- The northeastern area features a council operated art gallery and a war memorial, featuring a planted area and a canon.
- The west part of the park area features shops like Dick Smith bordering a narrow walkway underneath and between climbing plants.
- A circular amphitheatre of brick.
How To Get To Maccabe Park by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus stop: Opposite Greater Union Cinemas Burelli St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wollongong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wollongong and book an accommodation of your choice.
Share your experience - Rate Maccabe Park, Wollongong
I walk through here every day with my dog on a leash. Well kept, safe. Well looked after by Wollongong Council.
The gardens around the war memorial are well kept. The graffiti wall and skate park are great for young people. The toilets could use an upgrade.
Hills are fun for kids to run up and down. A smallish park. A few weirdos around
Large relaxing open space in the centre of the city.
Had a great picnic and family day here
- Other Attractions
- The Valley Cellars
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Carlingford City Center
- 5 Star Hotels Near The Valley Cellars
- City Tripplans
- Wollongong Itinerary 6 Days
- Wollongong Itinerary 4 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Wollongong from Wollongong
- Wollongong Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Wollongong from Wollongong
- Wollongong Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Wollongong from Wollongong
- Wollongong Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Wollongong from Wollongong
- Wollongong Itinerary 1 Day