Win Entertainment Centre
About Win Entertainment Centre, Wollongong
Visit the WIN Entertainment centre which is a multi-purpose indoor arena, located in downtown Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia. Opened on 5 September 1998, the stadium started with a concert by Bob Dylan and Patti Smith. This stadium is renowned to have hosted a variety of events including Federation Cup tennis, world championship boxing and international musical acts. Every year the WIN Entertainment Centre holds the Wakakirri Story Dance Wollongong heat and also a variety of concerts and expos. Check its website to know about the current events while you are making a visit to Wollongong.
Win Entertainment Centre Tickets Prices
- For tickets and upcoming event dates, check the official website.
Win Entertainment Centre Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings will vary as per the events.
- Please enquire before your visit.
How To Get To Win Entertainment Centre by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus stop: Marine Dr
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wollongong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wollongong and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: Corner Crown & Harbour Streets, Wollongong NSW 2000, Australia
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.5K times in trip plans
Sport, Landmark, Arena, Stadium, Entertainment, Performance, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Share your experience - Rate WIN Entertainment Centre, Wollongong
Seats may be a bit hard but the audience gets great views from all seats. Parking can be a pain.
A great venue. A local one to be proud of
Good venue to watch the CrossFit Regionals every year. However, there is no parking right there, but some are around 500m distance.
Was here to volunteer at the regional crossfit games. Really great facilities
Smaller venue that has an up close feeling. Sound system was not great but the view of the ocean from the stands makes it very unique.
- Other Attractions
- Blackbutt Reserve
- Fort Scratchley Historic Site
- Nobbys Beach
- Newcastle Museum
- Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Oakvale Farm And Fauna World
- Nobbys Lighthouse
- The Foreshore Park
- Merewether Baths
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Blackbutt Reserve
- Budget Hotels Near Fort Scratchley Historic Site
- Cheap Hotels Near Nobbys Beach
- Luxury Hotels Near Newcastle Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Stockton Beach And Stockton Beach Holiday Park
- Budget Hotels Near Christ Church Cathedral
- Luxury Hotels Near Oakvale Farm And Fauna World
- Luxury Hotels Near Nobbys Lighthouse
- 5 Star Hotels Near The Foreshore Park
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Merewether Baths
- City Tripplans
- Wollongong Itinerary 6 Days
- Wollongong Itinerary 4 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Wollongong from Wollongong
- Wollongong Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Wollongong from Wollongong
- Wollongong Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Wollongong from Wollongong
- Wollongong Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Wollongong from Wollongong
- Wollongong Itinerary 1 Day