About Wollongong Central, Wollongong
Wollongong Central is a major shopping centre in the Illawarra region, located in the CBD of Wollongong, New South Wales approximately 90 kilometres south of Sydney. It is operated and managed by Australian property investment company, General Property Trust (GPT). It is of local importance and is used by much of the Illawarra community as a social and shopping centre. It is situated in the western half of the Crown Street Mall.Wikipedia
Overview of Wollongong Central
Wollongong Central lies in the city of Wollongong in Australia. Wollongong Central is not the prime point of interest of Wollongong. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
Important attractions of the city include Nan Tien Temple, Wollongong Botanic Garden, Wattamolla Beach, Wollongong Breakwater Lighthouse and Wollongong To Thirroul Bike Track. You can also discover other things to do in Wollongong on TripHobo.
More about Wollongong
Explore Wollongong Central and other prime spots of the city using Wollongong trip planner.
Add accommodation and hotels in Wollongong that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Comfort Inn Towradgi Beach, Keiraview Accommodation, Fairways House and Flinders Motel.
Curated Wollongong vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Wollongong and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
Share your experience - Rate Wollongong Central, Wollongong
Impressive shopping centre, looks very modern. Butcher shop downstairs cooks their own food to sell for breakfast
Excellent place for a night, highly recommend the thursday night markets to try something new. Friday day markets have many great lunch options as well as fresh local grown fruit and veg all the way to homemade candles and clothing.
Much better than any Westfields. Free USB chargers in food court. Seats for people waiting for others near toilets. Clever conveniences. Excellent assortment of merchants too. Clean and friendly place to shop.
Newly renovated the mall looks up to date and modern. Plenty of new shops bringing a much needed change to the mall.
The new addition to the mall adds a lot of style but not much in the way of great shopping. The dining options are getting better all the time and I am really looming forward to the new and improved David Jones. Friday markets and the redesigned pedestrian outdoor mall is really quite nice. I have changed my preferred local shopping destination from Shellharbour to Wollongong.
- Other Attractions
- Museum Of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
- Wellington Cable Car
- Wellington Botanical Garden
- Mount Victoria Lookout
- Weta Cave
- Cuba Street
- Wellington Zoo
- Museum Of Wellington City And Sea
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Museum Of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Wellington Cable Car
- Budget Hotels Near Wellington Botanical Garden
- Hotels Near Mount Victoria Lookout
- 5 Star Hotels Near Zealandia
- 5 Star Hotels Near Weta Cave
- Cheap Hotels Near Cuba Street
- Budget Hotels Near Beehive
- 5 Star Hotels Near Wellington Zoo
- 5 Star Hotels Near Museum Of Wellington City And Sea
- City Tripplans
- Wollongong Itinerary 6 Days
- Wollongong Itinerary 4 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Wollongong from Wollongong
- Wollongong Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Wollongong from Wollongong
- Wollongong Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Wollongong from Wollongong
- Wollongong Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Wollongong from Wollongong
- Wollongong Itinerary 1 Day