East Lake In WuhanCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Near Yanhu Avenue, Wuchang District, Wuhan 430060, China
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 40 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Leisure, Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
East Lake In Wuhan - Review
The largest urban lake in China, covering an area of 88 sqkms, the East lake has a lot of scenic spots in and around it. Some of them are:
- Mo Hill
- Luohong Hills
The lake is adorned with many trails, walkways, 12 minor lakes and several different kind of trees. In fact in February every year many botanical festivals are held. Few of them being Wuhan plum festival, East lake lotus Festival, East lake cherry festival and summertime festival.
East Lake In Wuhan Information
- Ideal time to visit the lake is from March to April and Spetember to October.
East Lake In Wuhan Ticket Prices
- CNY 40 for Mo Hill Scenic Area.
- CNY 30 for Tingtao Scenic Area.
How To reach East Lake In Wuhan by Public Transport
- By Bus Lines: 515, 36, 402, 401, 413, 8, 14, 102, 537, 578, 605, 701, 712, 411 and 108
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wuhan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wuhan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting East Lake In Wuhan
65.89% of people who visit Wuhan include East Lake In Wuhan in their plan
66% of people start their East Lake In Wuhan visit around 07 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see East Lake In Wuhan
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting East Lake In Wuhan