East Lake In Wuhan, Wuhan
About East Lake In Wuhan, Wuhan
East Lake In Wuhan, Wuhan - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Near Yanhu Avenue, Wuchang District, Wuhan 430060, China
Ticket Price: 40 CNY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 1.2K times in trip plans
Water Body, Leisure, Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The largest urban lake in China, covering an area of 88 sqkms, the East lake has a lot of scenic spots in and around it. Some of them are:
- Mo Hill
- Luohong Hills
The lake is adorned with many trails, walkways, 12 minor lakes and several different kind of trees. In fact in February every year many botanical festivals are held. Few of them being Wuhan plum festival, East lake lotus Festival, East lake cherry festival and summertime festival.
East Lake In Wuhan Information
- Ideal time to visit the lake is from March to April and Spetember to October.
East Lake In Wuhan Ticket Prices
- CNY 40 for Mo Hill Scenic Area.
- CNY 30 for Tingtao Scenic Area.
How To reach East Lake In Wuhan by Public Transport
- By Bus Lines: 515, 36, 402, 401, 413, 8, 14, 102, 537, 578, 605, 701, 712, 411 and 108
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wuhan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wuhan and book an accommodation of your choice.
East Lake In Wuhan, Wuhan Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Moshui Lake
- Lianxi Temple
- Hongshan Park
- China Federation Of Unions Site
- Hongshan Square
- Donghu Tingtao Scenic Area
- Tangxun Lake
- Wuhan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Wuhan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Wuhan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Wuhan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Wuhan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Wuhan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Wuhan