How to Reach Wuhan - The Easiest Way to Reach Wuhan
- By Air: Located 26kms away from the city, The Tianhe International Airport has flights from several regional cities such as Shanghai, Zhengzhou, Beijing, Nanchang, Chengdu as well as international destinations like Seoul, Tokyo, Paris, Bangkok and Singapore. Airport coaches leave every hour towards the long distance bus stop near the Hankou train station.
- By Train: Wuhan is one among the four important railway hubs in China. Every day, more than 70 trains leave from the city and over 120 trains pass through. Wuhan, Wuchang and Hankou are the three railway stations in the city. It is connected to seven cities through bullet trains while many other regular trains link Wuhan to other regional destinations.
- By Boat: From Shanghai, Nanjing or Chongqing, you can reach Wuhan through upstream or downstream boats.
- By Bus: Two long distance bus stations are located at Wuchang and Hankou. A number of buses that run from these stations to various places in China.
- By Metro: Wuhan metro operates three lines stretching more than 90 kilometres, helping you get to various parts of the city.
- By Bus: The easiest and cheapest way to get around Wuhan is through the public buses. They cost you as low as 2 RMB per trip.
- By Taxi: Taxi services start at 3 Yuan per kilometre and the fares per additional kilometre fluctuate based on the distance. Don’t forget to ask the driver to turn on the meter.
- By Waterways: Passenger ships and ferries are also available for traveling across the city as well as get to the neighbouring towns.
Are you looking for a Wuhan travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Wuhan
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Wuhan. The most preferred mode of transport in Wuhan is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 12.05 km Average time: 48.25 min
Train/Metro 50%Train 25 min Bus 15 min Waiting 7.5 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 7.61 kms 52.5 min
Car 25%Driving 60 min Overall average time for 30 kms 60 min
Bus/Trolleybus 25%Bus 17 min Walking 8 min Waiting 3 min Overall average time for 3 kms 28 min
How to Reach Wuhan from Nearby Cities
|Jingzhou to Wuhan||229.85 km||3 hours 49 mins|
- How to reach Zhongxiang
- How to reach Jiujiang
- How to reach Shishou
- How to reach Gongqingcheng
- How to reach Zaoyang
- How to reach Leiyang Restaurant
- How to reach Jinshi
- How to reach Nanchang
- How to reach Anqing
- How to reach Beijing
- How to reach Shanghai
- How to reach Shenyang
- How to reach Xian
- How to reach Shenzhen
- How to reach Qingdao