Hubu Alley, Wuhan
About Hubu Alley, Wuhan
Hubu Alley, Wuhan - Address
Address: Ziyou Road, Wuchang District, Wuhan 430060, China
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.1K times in trip plans
Landmark, Family And Kids, Street Food
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
You can also dub this alley as the ‘alley of food’. Hubu alley is known for its exquisite collection of mouth-watering street foods. Some of the exotic foods are authentic re gan mian (hot-and-dry noodles), fried tofu skin, shaomai (steamed pork dumplings), Baoqing pork blood balls, Maojia braised pork, Hunan preserved fish, Wuchang fish, Wuhan Doupi (a kind of snack made from sticky rice, beef, mushrooms and beans) and Jingwu duck neck. This 400 year old street has preserved the art of culinary skills and passed it on from generation to generation. So many types of food, types of styles and cuisines will tingle your taste buds. The alley is surely worth a visit on an empty stomach.
Hubu Alley Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Hubu Alley by Public Transport
- By Bus Lines: 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 43, 515, 521, 529, 530, 576, 578, 539, 717, 514, 542, 554, 573, 607 or 804 to Zhonghualu station and then arrive at Hubu Alley.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wuhan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wuhan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hubu Alley, Wuhan Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Xinhua Road Stadium （east Gate）
- Wuhan University
- Wuhan University （north Gate）
- Hankou Culture And Sports Center （houmen）
- Liji Lotus Elementary School
- Xiaosi Middle School
- Duntangcun Villagers' Committee
- Wuhan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Wuhan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Wuhan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Wuhan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Wuhan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Wuhan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Wuhan