A great place for a weekend getaway Luojia Mountain is located within the campus of Wuhan University. Right at the base is the East Lake. The waters, the trees, the cherry blossoming during the spring all come together to create a wonderful landscape. Climbing the mountain, as difficult as it sounds, in reality is no. There are golf carts available that can you up and own but doing so on foot can be great fun. The view from the top is amazing and is surely worth a visit.
Luojia Mountain Travel Tips
- Plenty of snacks corners available for refreshments.
- Golf carts available for the senior citizens.
- Bathroom and toilet facilitates present.
Entrance Ticket Details For Luojia Mountain
- 10 RMB on Cherry blossom season. FREE on other times.
How to Reach Luojia Mountain
- By Bus: Lines- No.317, No.413, No.515, No.519, No.552, No.564, No.572, No.587, No.591, No.608 or No.724 and get off at the Wuhan University Bus Stop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wuhan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wuhan and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.44% of people who visit Wuhan include Luojia Mountain in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
63.41% of people start their Luojia Mountain visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Luojia Mountain
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Luojia Mountain