Are you looking for what to do in Wuhan?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- Yellow Crane Tower: A modern building constructed over the original yellow crane tower in the 1980s.
- Hubei Provicial Museumn: A museum housing artefacts with a history of 2000 years and less. It is a sightseeing place which soaks you up in some of Wuhan’s historical and cultural heritage.
- Guiyuan Buddhist Temple: Also known as Guiyuan Zen Temple, it is one of the four Buddhist monasteries of Wuhan.
- East Lake Park: An ecological tourist attraction situated in the east of Wuhan. It is also known as the largest city lake in the country.
- First Bridge over the Yangtze River: A two floored bridge built in 1957 with the aid of Soviet Union. The top floor of the bridge is for the vehicles while the one below is for the trains.
The Wuhan Tourism Information centre is located at the Wuchang station. It can solve your travel-related queries, provide maps, travel guides and other relevant information. You can also get the details about the semi-independent day tours of the city assisted by experienced Tour Guides.
Below we have a list of things to do in Wuhan and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Wuhan getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Wuhan with confidence.