Wuhan Art MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: No.2 Baohua Street, Zhongshan Avenue, Wuhan, China Map
- Phone: +86-2782602713
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Shop, Specialty Museums
Step in to have a vista of wonderful Chinese oil paintings in the Wuhan Art museum. The building looks more like a financial institution which it was during WWII when it was occupied by the Japanese. Three floors of beautiful paintings that focus mostly on the Chinese way of life, birds, farming, construction. There are a volunteers who provide detailed explanation on the use of colours and how it was done. There are also exhibits of many Photographs from Chinese history. The gift shop has interesting souvenirs too.
Wuhan Art Museum Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
How to Reach Wuhan Art Museum
- Ask locals to get here. Drive or take a cab if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wuhan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wuhan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wuhan Art Museum Address: No.2 Baohua Street, Zhongshan Avenue, Wuhan, China
- Wuhan Art Museum Contact Number: +86-2782602713
- Time required to visit Wuhan Art Museum: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.41% of people who visit Wuhan include Wuhan Art Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
72.73% of people start their Wuhan Art Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Wuhan Art Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wuhan Art Museum
People normally club together Guiyuan Temple and Alive Museum while planning their visit to Wuhan Art Museum.
Wuhan Art Museum Reviews & Ratings
what are the tickets cost for 2 adults and 2 children to thw wuhan art museum hubeiAnswer Report Abuse