How to Reach Wuxi
The Easiest Way to Reach Wuxi
HOW TO GET TO WUXI
- By Air: SunanShuofang International Airport has direct domestic flights to cities like Beijing, Guangzhou and Shenzhen. There are also services towards international destinations like Hong Kong, Taipei, Singapore, and Osaka. The airport is situated about 14kms away from the city and can be reached by a Shuttlebus or Taxi. Hongqiao international airport of Shanghai City which is about 120kms away from Wuxi is another airport that has flights from the major destinations throughout the world.
- By Train: Wuxi train station, situated in the Northern part of the city has trains to Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing and Hangzhou.
- By Bus: A number of long distance buses start from the bus station situated in the east of the Wuxi train station. There are buses running from Wuxi to several regional cities and towns including Changzhou, Suzhou, Changshu, Zhangjiagang, Yixing, Huashi and Zhouzhuang.
- By Car: Wuxi can be accessed by road through the Shanghai-Nanjing expressway, Wuxi-Yixing expressway and the National highway 312 stretching from Shanghai to Yining.
HOW TO GET AROUND WUXI
- By Metro: A two line metro system run from north to south and east to west connecting the important places in between the destinations.
- By Bus: Wuxi has a comprehensive bus system. You can get anywhere with the help of buses. There are also sightseeing buses that take tourists to the important places in the city.
- By Taxi: The minimum taxi fare is 8 yuan for the first three kilometres with an additional 1.8 yuan for each extra kilometre. These taxis can take you to different places to see in and around the city.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Wuxi and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Wuxi
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Wuxi. The most preferred mode of transport in Wuxi is Car.
Average distance: 20 km Average time: 35 min
Car 100%Driving 30 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 20 kms 35 min
- How to reach Cities Near Wuxi
- How to reach Yicheng Technology
- How to reach Yushan North Road
- How to reach Licheng Fitness
- How to reach Siyang
- How to reach Huilong
- How to reach Chengxiang Church
- How to reach Linhai
- How to reach Sheyang
- How to reach Jiashan
- How to reach Shanhu Hotel
- How to reach Xushan
- How to reach Lixincun Clinic
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Abilene
- How to reach Bay
- How to reach Benacazon
- How to reach Warrington
- How to reach Tp. Lào Cai
- How to reach Lakewood
- How to reach Mallappally
- How to reach Columbia
- How to reach Lancaster
- How to reach Moseley