Liyuan Garden, Wuxi
Liyuan Garden, Wuxi - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: No.70 Qingqi Village, Binhu District, Wuxi 214081, China
Ticket Price: 45 CNY
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.2K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Garden, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Liyuan Garden, Wuxi
One of the oldest gardens in Wuxi, The Liyuan garden was once a private garden of Fan li the Prime minister of Yue state during 770 B.C. who helped the then king to conquer other states. Hence the adjacent lake shares its name with the man. The garden can be divided mainly into three sections:
The middle section comprises of man-made hills of various shapes and sizes. There’s also a stone maze in this area.
The east section comprises of two of the four seasons pavilion namely spring and autumn.
Finally the west section has the long dike and the other two pavilions namely summer and winter.
The sections are separated by many small ponds and are interconnected by bridges.
The Garden is an absolute delight to visit during the spring and autumn seasons when many different flowers blossom and their colours dazzle as well as soothe the eyes.
Liyuan Garden Information
- From June to September, the exhibition of lotus is held in the garden, and night tours are also held here from July to September.
Liyuan Garden Ticket Prices
- From March 17 to May 27th and July 7th to October 22:CNY 45
- From May 26th to July 6th and October 23rd to March 16th: CNY 30
- CNY 170 for a combines trip of Li Garden, Yuantouzhu, Xihui Park and Plum Garden.
- Free for children below 1.2mts.
How To reach Liyuan Garden by Public Transport
- Lines: Take K1 or K82 bus from the railway station to the garden directly.
- Lines: Take bus no. 9, 20, 211 or 315 and get off at Liyuan Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wuxi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wuxi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Liyuan Garden, Wuxi Reviews - Write a Review
Very beautiful place with many kinds of flowers and pound.
Nice park in Wuxi