Liyuan GardenCurrently Closed
- Address: No.70 Qingqi Village, Binhu District, Wuxi 214081, China
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 0510-85108607
- Ticket Price: 45 CNY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Family And Kids, Nature
Liyuan Garden - Review
One of the oldest gardens in Wuxi, The Liyuan garden was once a private garden of Fan li the Prime minister of Yue state during 770 B.C. who helped the then king to conquer other states. Hence the adjacent lake shares its name with the man. The garden can be divided mainly into three sections:
The middle section comprises of man-made hills of various shapes and sizes. There’s also a stone maze in this area.
The east section comprises of two of the four seasons pavilion namely spring and autumn.
Finally the west section has the long dike and the other two pavilions namely summer and winter.
The sections are separated by many small ponds and are interconnected by bridges.
The Garden is an absolute delight to visit during the spring and autumn seasons when many different flowers blossom and their colours dazzle as well as soothe the eyes.
Liyuan Garden Information
- From June to September, the exhibition of lotus is held in the garden, and night tours are also held here from July to September.
Liyuan Garden Ticket Prices
- From March 17 to May 27th and July 7th to October 22:CNY 45
- From May 26th to July 6th and October 23rd to March 16th: CNY 30
- CNY 170 for a combines trip of Li Garden, Yuantouzhu, Xihui Park and Plum Garden.
- Free for children below 1.2mts.
How To reach Liyuan Garden by Public Transport
- Lines: Take K1 or K82 bus from the railway station to the garden directly.
- Lines: Take bus no. 9, 20, 211 or 315 and get off at Liyuan Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wuxi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wuxi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Liyuan Garden
89.1% of people who visit Wuxi include Liyuan Garden in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
28.57% of people start their Liyuan Garden visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Liyuan Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Liyuan Garden
Liyuan Garden Trips
Liyuan Garden, Wuxi Reviews
Security man who could speak English was very helpful. My grandchildren and I had fun. We will be back to ride wheel. Opening times could be publicised
Absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend it!
Impressive Chinese gardens with so many photogenic spots.
Beautiful to walk around and explore
Very beautiful place with many kinds of flowers and pound.
All QuestionsLiyuan garden
HI, where can I buy the ticket for the combined trip of Li Garden, Yuan Tou Zhu, and Plum Garden?Answer Report Abuse