Nanchan Temple Of Wuxi, Wuxi
About Nanchan Temple Of Wuxi, Wuxi
Nanchan Temple Of Wuxi, Wuxi - Address
Address: No.32 Xiangyang Road, Chong'an District, Wuxi 214001, China
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 07:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
Added 857 times in trip plans
Religious Site, Temple, Outdoors, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A temple striking to the eye located in Nanchang district, the Nanchan temple is more than 1500 years old. Built in 549 A.D the temple was initially known as Huguo temple and has stood through time and the reign of several regimes. The marketplace around the temple is known for selling a variety of items such as works of calligraphy, traditional paintings, conventional Chinese arts and crafts, jade articles, cultural relics, insects, goldfish and souvenirs. There are also many eateries and snack bars present nearby for refreshments. The place embodies the irony of a busy marketplace on the outside and a silent retreat on the inside of the temple.
Nanchan Temple Of Wuxi Information
- The temple looks picturesque especially in the evening with its sparkling lights.
Nanchan Temple Of Wuxi Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Nanchan Temple Of Wuxi by Public Transport
Nearest Bus stop
- Chaoyang Square: Lines: 12Ext, 25, 85AC, 319AC, 508AC
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wuxi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wuxi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Nanchan Temple Of Wuxi, Wuxi Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hodo International Plaza
- Jiaoqiao He Buxingjie (gongyuan Lu)
- Sunan Shuofang International Airport
- Wuxi Sports Center
- Jiangyin Bridge
- The Master Of Nets Garden
- Taozu Sacred Site
- Xihui Park
- Wuxi Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Wuxi
- What to See in 48 Hours in Wuxi
- What to See in 72 Hours in Wuxi
- How to Spend 5 Days in Wuxi
- How to Spend 6 Days in Wuxi
- How to Spend 7 Days in Wuxi