San'guo City, Wuxi
About San'guo City, Wuxi
San'guo City, Wuxi - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Shanshui West Road, Binhu District, Wuxi 214031, China
Ticket Price: 90 CNY
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 867 times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Town
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A smaller part of a larger whole, San’guo city is one of the other two city sets namely Shuihu and Tang city. All these are actually sets built for a popular TV series named The Romance of The Three Kingdoms. After construction, the sets covered an area of 35 hectares and after the completion and successful run of the TV show the place soon became a tourist attractions, a sort of a mini version of Universal Studios in China. The three kingdoms refer to Wei (220-265B.C), Shu (221-263B.C) and Wu (229-280B.C) which were the three rival powers during that period. It is also a part of CCTV Wuxi film base.
The sets contains remarkable buildings built in the Han dynasty style such as King Wu’s palace, Gunlu Temple, two Quelou Towers, Drum Tower, Buddhist Hall, The Brick Pagoda, Army Camps and the like. All these places are spots where many favourite scenes from the show were shot. You can even wear one of the dresses from those times and click a picture which simply adds to the authentic feels of the place. Perhaps the highlight of San Guo is the ‘Live show’ performed in the Stunt performing court where many battle scenes from the show are re-enacted. The costume, the weapons and rider and his horse all give an adrenaline rush and feels as if you are in a real fighting arena.
San'guo City Information
- The Water margin town and tang dynasty town are nearby and are included in the ticket price.
- The ‘Three heroes fighting’ performance which happens 10.00am every day comes highly recommended.
San'guo City Ticket Prices
- For a comprehensive list of Ticket prices for all three venues refer website.
San'guo City Opening and Closing Hours
- For a comprehensive list of timings for shows and performances refer website.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wuxi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wuxi and book an accommodation of your choice.
San'guo City, Wuxi Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hodo International Plaza
- Jiaoqiao He Buxingjie (gongyuan Lu)
- Sunan Shuofang International Airport
- Wuxi Sports Center
- Jiangyin Bridge
- The Master Of Nets Garden
- Taozu Sacred Site
- Xihui Park
- Wuxi Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Wuxi
- What to See in 48 Hours in Wuxi
- What to See in 72 Hours in Wuxi
- How to Spend 5 Days in Wuxi
- How to Spend 6 Days in Wuxi
- How to Spend 7 Days in Wuxi