Are you looking for what to do in Wuxi?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- Turtle Head Island: A picturesque island that has a captivating view of Taihu Lake, mountains and gardens with excellent landscaping.
- Grand Canal: A canal that stretches for 1800 kilometres running through Beijing and Hangzhou.
- Grand Buddha at Lingshan: An 88 metre tall Buddha Statue made of Bronze. It is said to be one of the largest ones in China, and is a popular tourist attraction.
- Tang Film City: A place that recreated the prosperous scenery of Tang dynasty including the imperial palace, gardens and the Tang Street.
- The Three Kingdom Film City: A place where the sceneries of the Chaotic Three Kingdom’s history was recreated.
- Tai Lake Tour Cruise: Cruising along the waters of Tai Lake accompanied by a professional tour guide.
Below we have a list of things to do in Wuxi and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Wuxi getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Wuxi with confidence.