Wuxi ZooCurrently Closed
- Address: No.99 Qianrong Road, Binhu District, Wuxi 214063, China
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-5108552828
- Ticket Price: 100 CNY
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Zoo, Family And Kids
Wuxi Zoo - Review
The Wuxi zoo located in Binhu district and Taihu Lake Amusement Park are classified as 4A national scenic spot and envelop an area of 520,000sqmts. Unlike other animal sanctuaries, the zoo keeps animals in a huge enclosed cage arena and visitors follow a trail through the park. The zoo is connected to the Taihu amusement park which is right adjacent to it. Other than the usual, the zoo has a large collection of birds and reptiles, panda’s, chipmunks and white rhinoceros. There is ‘Live Beast Show’ happens here which shows animals like bears, lions and tigers riding bikes and cycles which is amusing to watch.
Wuxi Zoo Ticket Prices
- Children with height from 1.2mts and 1.5mts: CNY 50
- Children below height 1.2mt, elders above 70: FREE
Wuxi Zoo Hours
- Sales of tickets stops at 4.00pm.
How To reach Wuxi Zoo by Public Transport
- Lines: 83 from railway station.
- Lines: 203, 26 or 608 from central city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Wuxi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wuxi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Wuxi Zoo
94.08% of people who visit Wuxi include Wuxi Zoo in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
63.77% of people start their Wuxi Zoo visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Wuxi Zoo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wuxi Zoo