Cuihua MountainCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
Ideal for a day-trip from Xi’an, this is a fascinating outdoor location for nature and adventure lovers. Spanning over an area of 32 square kilometres, the Cuihua region comprises of mountain peaks, forest park and national geo-park. Given its unique topography, today it is listed as natural geo-morphological museum.
Cuihua National Geo-park is further classified into three sections: the Tianchi landslide science and recreation area, the Yifangyuan ecological sightseeing area, and the Ganqiuchi forest gym area. Dotted with beautiful sights like rocks, caves and waterfalls, this attraction is a must-visit on Xi’an trip.
Hike to the mountains, go camping or just enjoy the blossoms of the forest, Cuihua is a place to be!
Cuihua Mountain Travel Tips
- Sightseeing buses are available to get around the area.
- Guided tours are available.
- Local eateries might be available but its best to pack your lunch in your trip.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cuihua Mountain
- Ticket price for December, January and February is CNY 45.
Cuihua Mountain Hours
- The area requires lot of time to cover so be there as early as possible.
- Take into account the travel time from Xi’an city centre when planning which is around an hour.
How to Reach Cuihua Mountain
- Taxi, bus no 905, tourism bus no 2
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Xian before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Xian and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.22% of people who visit Xian include Cuihua Mountain in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
80.65% of people start their Cuihua Mountain visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Cuihua Mountain
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cuihua Mountain