Tomb Of Emperor Qin Shi HuangCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Mausoleum of Qin Emperor, the northern foot of Lishan, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600, China, Xian
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Tomb
This is the burial site of the Emperor Qin who reigned China around the period of 259 BC and was the first Emperor of China. Though the entire excavation has not been done due to lack of funding, there are many myths and tales of hidden treasure being buried with the Emperor. Visit this site when visiting the Terracotta warriors’ museum. The tomb has a pleasant park and is good for a casual stroll.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tomb Of Emperor Qin Shi Huang
- The ticket is included in the ticket of Museum of Qin Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Lishan Garden (Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum Site Park).
- The ticket price also covers the fare of shuttle buses within these attractions.
How to Reach Tomb Of Emperor Qin Shi Huang
- Tourists bus no 5, 101
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Xian before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Xian and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.27% of people who visit Xian include Tomb Of Emperor Qin Shi Huang in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
76.53% of people start their Tomb Of Emperor Qin Shi Huang visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tomb Of Emperor Qin Shi Huang
85.57% of people prefer walking in order to reach Tomb Of Emperor Qin Shi Huang