Yangling Mausoleum Of Han DynastyCurrently Open
- Address: Zhanjiawan Village, Xi'an, China, Xian
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 90 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Tomb
Located in the Zhangjiawan village; about 20 kilometres to the north of Xi’an city, this is the joint tomb of Liu Qi- a notable Emperor of Western Han Dynasty and his Empress Wang. Constructed in the year 153 Ad, it is spread over an area of 4942 acres. This ancient and magnificent site has several attractions within and is worth a visit.
Attractions within the Mausoleum:
- Emperor’s tomb
- Empress tomb South and North Burial pits
- Luojing Stone site
- Outside pits exhibition hall-the first underground Museum in china
Entrance Ticket Details For Yangling Mausoleum Of Han Dynasty
- The ticket price includes optical illusion image gallery.
- The ticket price for December, January and February: CNY 65.
- The ticket price for underground palace: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October: CNY 35.
- December, January and February: CNY 25.
Yangling Mausoleum Of Han Dynasty Hours
- Last tickets available at 05.30 pm.
How to Reach Yangling Mausoleum Of Han Dynasty
- Bus no. 50, 207, 228, 230, 328, K618 and then tourist bus no 4
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Xian before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Xian and book an accommodation of your choice.
30.21% of people who visit Xian include Yangling Mausoleum Of Han Dynasty in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
25.58% of people start their Yangling Mausoleum Of Han Dynasty visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Yangling Mausoleum Of Han Dynasty
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yangling Mausoleum Of Han Dynasty