Huaijiu Gulangyu MuseumCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: No.38 Huangyan Road, Siming District, Xiamen 361002, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 60 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, History Museum, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Huaijiu Gulangyu Museum - Review
Huaijiu museum is a preservation centre for the old Chinese culture. This red coloured building is the most well maintained building amongst all the old structures standing on the Gulangyu Island. The union flag at the entrance is a reminder of China’s defeat caused by the great powers. There are around 2000 items on display that tell the story of the concession period in the Chinese history. This museum will make the nationals patriotic and the tourists, awestruck.
- Daily use articles of the people of the past.
- Fully automatic piano that provides the background music for the museum visits.
- Wardrobes of the bygone culture.
- Old furniture
How To reach Huaijiu Gulangyu Museum by Public Transport
- Bus: 2,3,4,10,11,12,25 at Amoy port. From there, take a ferry that goes to Gulangyu island every 10 minutes.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Xiamen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Xiamen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Huaijiu Gulangyu Museum
76.69% of people who visit Xiamen include Huaijiu Gulangyu Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
55.64% of people start their Huaijiu Gulangyu Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Huaijiu Gulangyu Museum
52.99% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Huaijiu Gulangyu Museum