Huaijiu Gulangyu Museum, Xiamen
About Huaijiu Gulangyu Museum, Xiamen
Huaijiu Gulangyu Museum, Xiamen - Address, Ticket Price
Address: No.38 Huangyan Road, Siming District, Xiamen 361002, China
Ticket Price: 60 CNY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 2.6K times in trip plans
Museum, History Museum, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Huaijiu museum is a preservation centre for the old Chinese culture. This red coloured building is the most well maintained building amongst all the old structures standing on the Gulangyu Island. The union flag at the entrance is a reminder of China’s defeat caused by the great powers. There are around 2000 items on display that tell the story of the concession period in the Chinese history. This museum will make the nationals patriotic and the tourists, awestruck.
- Daily use articles of the people of the past.
- Fully automatic piano that provides the background music for the museum visits.
- Wardrobes of the bygone culture.
- Old furniture
How To reach Huaijiu Gulangyu Museum by Public Transport
- Bus: 2,3,4,10,11,12,25 at Amoy port. From there, take a ferry that goes to Gulangyu island every 10 minutes.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Xiamen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Xiamen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Huaijiu Gulangyu Museum, Xiamen Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Xiamen Olympic Museum
- Hi Heaven
- Qinyuan Garden
- Huli Park
- Music Square
- Kai Kou Golf Club
- Zhonglun Park
- Xiamen Library
- Calligraphy Square
- Jiangtou Park
- Xiamen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Xiamen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Xiamen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Xiamen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Xiamen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Xiamen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Xiamen