Huli Mountain FortCurrently Closed
- Address: Huli Mountain, Siming District, Xiamen 361002, China
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 25 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Exhibition
This fort is a historic defence system known for its vast collection of ancient weaponry. This place is situated on the Hulishan shore to the south of Xiamen. It was built in the year 19891. The architectural styles are that of the Ming and Qing dynasties. You can also observe some European influence in the designs of the fort. The fort is stretched over an area of 13000 square metres.
- The 15 metre long Krupp Cannon. The biggest in the world.
- Ancient firelocks
- Ancient swords
- A tree exhibition
- The Exotic stones
- The view of the sea
- Read up on the history of this place. It will give a context to your visit.
- Bus: 87, 92, 122@ Haibin sushe.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Xiamen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Xiamen and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.14% of people who visit Xiamen include Huli Mountain Fort in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
55.26% of people start their Huli Mountain Fort visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Huli Mountain Fort
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Huli Mountain Fort