Jimei School VillageCurrently Open
- Address: Gaoji Causeway, Xiamen, China Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:50 pm Details
- Phone: +86-5926199111
- Ticket Price: 10 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, Village, Water Park, Performance, Family And Kids, Water Sport
Jimei study village is the major educational centre of Xiamen. Situated about 17kms away from the Town centre, this place has everything, from primary schools to diploma colleges. Stretched over a land of 25 acres, this place is the biggest educational campus in the whole of China. The architecture is a wondrous mix of the eastern and the western style. The campus is sea-facing. Highlights include:
- The Dragon pond
- The boat races
- The night market
- Cheap food
- The decorative lighting in the night.
- Statues of historical figures
Jimei School Village Travel Tips
- Try visiting this place during the summer holidays. You can enjoy the place more freely.
How to Reach Jimei School Village
- Bus: 18, 51, 106@Xiamen Fire department bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Xiamen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Xiamen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Jimei School Village Address: Gaoji Causeway, Xiamen, China
- Jimei School Village Contact Number: +86-5926199111
- Jimei School Village Timing: 08:30 am - 04:50 pm
- Jimei School Village Price: 10 CNY
- Best time to visit Jimei School Village(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Jimei School Village: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.98% of people who visit Xiamen include Jimei School Village in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
75% of people start their Jimei School Village visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jimei School Village
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jimei School Village
People normally club together The Londoner and Xiamen Jimei Jiageng Park while planning their visit to Jimei School Village.