Nanputuo Temple756 Votes Currently Open
Nanputuo is a very renowned Buddhist temple in the Tang dunasty of Xiamen. The temple is surrounded by the sea and the Wulao peaks. More than a few steps lead to this magnificently made structure. The architecture is of the old traditional Chinese style.
- The golden idol of Buddha
- The mountain hike
- Buddhist scriptures and images
- Old sculptures
- Devajara Hall and Mahavira Hall
- Dabei hall
- The Pavilion with its exhibitions
Nanputuo Temple Travel Tips
- Weekdays are less crowded.
- Avoid going for the hike in the afternoon. Wear suitable shoes for the same.
How to Reach Nanputuo Temple
- Bus no.: 17 at Temple entrance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Xiamen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Xiamen and book an accommodation of your choice.
94.03% of people who visit Xiamen include Nanputuo Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
61.4% of people start their Nanputuo Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nanputuo Temple
68.38% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nanputuo Temple