Are you looking for what to do in Xiamen?
PLACES TO SEE
- Gulangyu Island: A quaint pedestrian only island embedded with beautiful foreign buildings and delicious eateries. It is a must-visit place on your Xiamen itinerary planners.
- South Putuo Temple: Another important tourist attraction in Xiamen is this ancient Buddhist temple which was named after the monks Guanyin and Bodhisattva.
- Mount Wuyi: The most beautiful mountains in Southeast China, located in the south of Fujian province.
- Hulishan Fortress: A nineteenth century fortress constructed during the reign of Emperor Guangxu.
- Zhangzhou Zhuchu Puppet Art Gallery: A unique art gallery which is a home to puppets, art and cultural relics.
- Oversea Chinese Museum: Museum catering to the exhibits of Overseas Chinese Diaspora and their possessions.
THINGS TO DO
- Fujian Tours-Day Tour: A visit to all the tourist spots of Xiamen with a professional tour guide. No.72 Houpu Road, Xiamen 361000, China.
- Xiamen City & Gulang Yu Island One Day Tour: A ferry, bus and walking tour of Xiamen and Gulangyu islands with experienced travel guides. 10F Jiari Shangcheng, 1118 Xiahe Road, Xiamen, Fujian 361004, China.
Below we have a list of things to do in Xiamen and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Xiamen getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Xiamen with confidence.