Wuyuanwan Wetland ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Within Huli District, Huli District, Xiamen 361009, China Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Food And Drinks, Broadway, Family And Kids, Nature
The wetland park is a maze of a boardwalk built upon the wetlands near the sea. Located very close to the Xiamen Aquatic Park, this place attracts very less crowd and hence is preferred by those who need some solace and want to be close to the nature. You will see a lot of beautiful black swans and you can feed them too. There are hawkers selling souvenirs and there are stalls selling fast food. A walk in this park can be a contemplative experience. Highlights include:
- The Black Swans
- The souvenir stalls
- The fast food stalls
Wuyuanwan Wetland Park Travel Tips
- Carry mosquito repellents with you.
How to Reach Wuyuanwan Wetland Park
- Bus: 6, 948, 949@ Ban mei cun
- Golden Elephant Bay Thai Restaurant
- PingTan Hei Ka QiShi LongXiang Da Di Dian
- Golden Olives
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Xiamen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Xiamen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wuyuanwan Wetland Park Address: Within Huli District, Huli District, Xiamen 361009, China
- Wuyuanwan Wetland Park Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Wuyuanwan Wetland Park(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Wuyuanwan Wetland Park: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.11% of people who visit Xiamen include Wuyuanwan Wetland Park in their plan
83.33% of people start their Wuyuanwan Wetland Park visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Wuyuanwan Wetland Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wuyuanwan Wetland Park
People normally club together Railway Culture Park and Huandao Road Muzhan Avenue while planning their visit to Wuyuanwan Wetland Park.