Xiamen BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: 319 National Rd, Jimei, Xiamen, Fujian Province, China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Scenic Drive, Bridge, Broadway, Family And Kids
It is the second suspension bridge in the world. It connects Xiamen to the rest of the world. The bridge has a length of 6 kilometres. It can carry the weight of about 50000 cars every day. It was the first suspension bridge that was built in Asia. A look at this architectural wonder will intimidate you. Highlights and must sees include:
- The lighting in the night.
- A viewing platform.
- The Xiamen bridge museum.
Xiamen Bridge Travel Tips
- No pedestrian traffic allowed on the bridge.
How to Reach Xiamen Bridge
- Bus: 801, 832, 853@ Shengdiyage
- Qifa Seafood Restaurant
- Taste Fresh (Impressions Of South Fujian)
- Comfortable Restaurant (Lake Road)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Xiamen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Xiamen and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.6% of people who visit Xiamen include Xiamen Bridge in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
95% of people start their Xiamen Bridge visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Xiamen Bridge
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Xiamen Bridge