Xiamen Piano Museum, XiamenCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: No.7 Ganghou Road, Siming District, Xiamen361002, China
- Timings: 08:15 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +89-5922060238
- Ticket Price: 30 CNY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Park, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
About Xiamen Piano Museum, Xiamen
Xiamen Piano Museum has a piano collection from all over the world. The pianos range from being very old to being very modern. There are 2 floors to this building and about 80 pianos on display. You can observe the evolution of the instrument. The museum is small and interesting enough to satisfy even the non-enthusiasts. The staff plays a piano to keep the visitors entertained. You just might want to play the piano if you don’t play it already. A must visit for music enthusiasts.
- Collection classified according to places and eras.
- View of the sea from the top of the building.
- A park
- A rockery
Xiamen Piano Museum Information
- The visitors are not allowed to play the pianos on display.
How To reach Xiamen Piano Museum by Public Transport
- Bus: 25, 12, 11, 10, 4, 3, T2 at Port. From the port there are hourly ferries to the Gulangyu island, costing 35 RMB/person.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Xiamen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Xiamen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Xiamen Piano Museum
95% of people who visit Xiamen include Xiamen Piano Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
35.93% of people start their Xiamen Piano Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Xiamen Piano Museum
60.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Xiamen Piano Museum