Xiamen University, Xiamen
About Xiamen University, Xiamen
Xiamen University, Xiamen - Address, Phone Number
Address: No.422 Siming South Road, Siming District,Xiamen, China
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 2.6K times in trip plans
Museum, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Family And Kids, Lake, Architecture , Book Shop, University
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Xiamen University is known for its huge campus. It has 27 schools containing 76 departments and 10 research institutes. The campus is beautiful and very quiet. There’s a lot of greenery, tastefully maintained. Because it is the place of the youth, it is very lively. It is said to be one of the most beautiful campuses in the whole of China. The buildings are old and their architecture, interesting. They combine both Chinese and the European style of architecture.
- Picnic Spots
- A Tunnel full of student-made graffiti
- Cheap and good food at the cafeteria
- Student volunteers acting as tour guides
- The photo-op sites
- The museum
- The bookstore
- The Lotus lake
- The university reservoir
Xiamen University Information
- For transportation inside the campus, only electric cycles provided by the administration allowed.
How To reach Xiamen University by Public Transport
- A 10 minute long cab ride form the Xiamen town centre.
Restaurants Near Xiamen University
- La Cote d'Amour
- Niu Mang (Top O Road)
- Nanputuo Vegetarian Dishes
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Xiamen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Xiamen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Xiamen University, Xiamen Reviews - Write a Review
Artificial Intelligence hot bed of intellects working to create, maintain, manage and modern machine synthesized brain, a stand-alone intellect of being, which recognizes patterns and creates it's own unique rational database.
The most beautiful university in mainland China. Buildings are historic and have both Chinese and Western features. Students here are well-educated and very welcoming.
A wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon stroll through the historic University campus.
The most romantic University, with beach view and traditional scenery surrounding it. Very clean and great place to study
Good to have a walk in the campus and very cool to biking around the beaches near this beautiful school !
- Nearby Attractions
- Tong'an Confucian Temple （northwest Gate）
- Water Cube Gymnasium
- Chao Fu Cheng Da Jiu Lou （ Lun Du Dian ）
- Xiamen Sports Center
- 118 Hu Bin Bei Lu
- Zhongshan Road Pedestrian Street
- Taiwan Snacks Street
- Xiamen University Of Technology Siming Campus
- Xiamen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Xiamen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Xiamen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Xiamen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Xiamen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Xiamen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Xiamen