Migong Temple1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: 2 Jiefang Rd, Fancheng Qu, Xiangyang Shi, Hubei Sheng, China, 441000 Map
- Phone: +86-7103453196
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Migong Temple is a house of worship situated right in the middle of the hubbub of the city. The temple is rather serene considering its location and as you enter, a reflective environment is unveiled. The focus here is the words etched on the stones of numerous monuments by Mi Fu, a popular artist and calligrapher. The style and placement of the statue, gardens as well as the architecture here is worth admiring. There’s also a little gift shop where you can get your hands on interesting items. By visiting the temple, you would be able to get a fair idea regarding the life of this interesting person and the life back in that time at China.
How to Reach Migong Temple
- Bus 4 way to stop : Mi Gong Temple
- Bus 2 way, 4-way steel plant to stop : Axle factory
- Migong Temple Address: 2 Jiefang Rd, Fancheng Qu, Xiangyang Shi, Hubei Sheng, China, 441000
- Migong Temple Contact Number: +86-7103453196
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!