Farglory Ocean Park9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 974, Taiwan, Hualien County, Shoufeng Township
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +886-38123199
- Ticket Price: 890 TWD
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Family And Kids
Hualien’s largest family attraction (51 heactares) is an ingenious execution of the concept of learning through play. Themed after a 19th century British-style marina, the eight zones of this ecologically focused theme park - Brighton by the Sea, Crystal Castle, Discovery Island, Dolphin Lagoon, Harbour Square, Main Street, Mariner's Cove, and Underwater Kingdom - each focus on one specific aspect of marine life. There is also a food and shopping court, a petting area, and best of all - dolphin shows! Make sure to get the map of the park and park’s show schedule on the Ocean Park website! It would be quite easy to end up spending an entire day here.
Farglory Ocean Park Travel Tips
- Paid parking is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Farglory Ocean Park
- Kids above 110cm or 4-18 years of age: NTD 790
- Above 65 years of age or disabled: NTD 690
- Groups: NTD 820 adults, NTD 720 children and NTD 620 for 65 years of age or disabled
Farglory Ocean Park Hours
- Parking: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Rides open 15 minutes before park opens and closes 30 minutes before park closes
How to Reach Farglory Ocean Park
- Bus 1127, 1140, 1145, 8119 stop Ocean Park
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hualien before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hualien and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.18% of people who visit Hualien include Farglory Ocean Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
83.33% of people start their Farglory Ocean Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Farglory Ocean Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Farglory Ocean Park