Bogyoke Market483 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bo Gyoke Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Market, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop, Souvenir Shop
A visit to the Bogyoke Aung San Market is one of the best ways to have an insight into the local life of Yangon and to collect the beautiful souvenirs to take back home. Located in the Pabedan Township, Central Yangon, this market is recognised with its colonial architecture and inner cobblestone streets. Here, you can see antique, Burmese handicraft and jewellery shops, art galleries, and clothing stores. This is also a popular location to get your currency exchanged. The ground floor and the first floor are lined with small antique shops selling old coins, bank-notes, postage stamps and medals. In the middle of the market are jewellers, selling famous Burmese jade, Burmese rubies and other precious stones. Do visit this market if you wish to see the true local colour of Yangon.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bogyoke Market
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Bogyoke Market
- By Bus station: Bogyoke Zay Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Yangon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yangon and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bogyoke Market Address: Bo Gyoke Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
- Bogyoke Market Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Bogyoke Market(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Bogyoke Market: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
54.82% of people who visit Yangon include Bogyoke Market in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50% of people start their Bogyoke Market visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bogyoke Market
71.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bogyoke Market
People normally club together Saint Mary's Cathedral and China Town while planning their visit to Bogyoke Market.