Events and Festivals in Yangon
Most of Yangon festivals are centred on spirituality and the life of Buddha. These festivals are celebrated with a great pomp and show by the locals and the pagodas are decked up making it a pretty sight to visit!
- Hta-Mane Festival: Celebrating the harvest season, held in January.
- Thingyan: Water Festival commemorating the Burmese New Year, held in April.
- Thandingyit: Festival of light held in the month of October celebrating Buddha’s return from the non-human world.
Trip plans for Yangon
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Yangon
Yangon Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Yangon
Save 7%Yangon by Circular Train: Life Along the Loop48 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Travel beyond the Yangon city center as you ride the rails with an informative local guide! Aboard the circular train, a comm...
Private Full Day Yangon Tour Including Circular Train Ticket and Lunch3 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Join this private tour with your professional English speaking guide and discover the former British Colonial City Yangon (Ra...Book Now
Save 7%Tradition and Culture Small Group Tour in Yangon Including Shwedagon Pagoda Visit11 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
This half-day Yangon tour with a knowledgeable guide immerses you in the local life of Myanmar (Burma), which has a fascinati...
Best Yangon City Tour with Experience English Speaking GuideNew on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs
Experience the most authentic day tour of Yangon that immerse in colonial buildings, local ways of life, traditional culture,...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Dala
- Events & Festivals in Thanlyin
- Events & Festivals in Bago
- Events & Festivals in Myaungmya
- Events & Festivals in Pathein
- Events & Festivals in Mawlamyine