Hlawga National Park38 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Satthwadaw, Myanmar (Burma), Yangon Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +95-1600051
- Ticket Price: 1216 MMK
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Wildlife Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Spread over 1540 acres, Hlawga Wildilfe Park comprises of a wildlife park, a mini-zoo and a buffer zone that is nothing short of being a bounty of nature. Perfect for a daytrip, this eco-tourist destination is a short drive away from Yangon.
Adorned with Lake Zokanabe, the wildlife Park comprises of indigenous species of mammals, reptiles and birds in their natural habitat.
Opt for a classic safari bus ride or a slightly adventurous elephant ride through the park. Other activities include hiking on jungle trails, bird watching and boating.
Ideal for recreation, this park is one of the best off-the-beaten path things to do in Yangon.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hlawga National Park
- Admission fee: KYAT 800 (in local currency)
- For car: KYAT 1000 (in local currency)
How to Reach Hlawga National Park
- By car from the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Yangon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yangon and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hlawga National Park Address: Satthwadaw, Myanmar (Burma), Yangon
- Hlawga National Park Contact Number: +95-1600051
- Hlawga National Park Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Hlawga National Park Price: 1216 MMK
- Best time to visit Hlawga National Park(preferred time): 09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Hlawga National Park: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.31% of people who visit Yangon include Hlawga National Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
66.67% of people start their Hlawga National Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Hlawga National Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hlawga National Park
People normally club together Snake Temple and Yangon Airport Hotel while planning their visit to Hlawga National Park.
Hlawga National Park Reviews & Ratings
Hlawkar nationnal park is daily open or what is closed dayAnswer Report Abuse
I want to know about bungalow prices for one day.Can I stay in this Bungalow in night? Is is provide bedding in this room?Answer Report Abuse
The bungalow rent price lies between 10,000 kyats to 20,000 kyats per day. You can rent the bungalow only between the operational hours of Hlawga National Park (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM). Overnight stay in the bungalow is not allowed.Report Abuse