Kyauk Daw Kyi Tours
About Kyauk Daw Kyi, Yangon
A gigantic, enormous statue of Buddha seated overlooking the city; this is an undeniably beautiful landmark of Yangon. Carved out of a single piece of marble found near Mandalay in 1999, this statue was transported to the hill top with utmost and care making it extra special for Myanmar!
Encased in glass, the detailing of the statue is marvellous and reflects the painstaking efforts taken by the artists!
A perfect spot to enjoy a sunset of sunrise in Yangon!
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Yangon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yangon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kyauk Daw Kyi Information
- Maintain tranquillity when you visit the pagoda.
How To Get To Kyauk Daw Kyi by Public Transport
- Nearby bus stop: Kyauk Myaung Zay Bus Stop
Book Kyauk daw kyi Tickets And Tours
Admire the well-preserved colonial architecture of downtown Yangon on a guided walking tour of the city's most beautiful buildings. Youâll find one of Asiaâs most impressive collections of late 19th- and early 20th-century structures, both religious and secular, as you stroll through back streets and their numerous tea houses along the way with an expert guide. Enjoy Burmese high tea at the famous Strand Hotel and finish your tour in style with a drink at the Union Bar. Numbers are limited to 6 people, ensuring an intimate experience with a small group.
Avoid long taxi lines and public transportation with this hassle-free, door-to-door transportation service, which takes you from Yangon International Airport to your hotel. Begin your stay with convenient, one-way transport for individuals or private groups of up to 15 people. Transfers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Pre-book your private departure transfer and travel comfortably from your hotel to Yangon International Airport. This one-way, door-to-door service is for individuals or private groups of up to 15 people. Transfers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Yangon has a long historic association with Myanmar. Once, a simple humble town; its journey to becoming the capital for the ancient Burmese Kingdom is nothing less than overwhelming. On this tour, you will not only visit some beautiful boulevards that are the highlight of Yangon but also get the chance to get up close and personal with the culture and history of Myanmar.
Share your experience - Rate Kyauk Daw Kyi, Yangon
- Other Attractions
- Iron Bridge Of Yellow River
- Gansu Provincial Museum
- White Pagoda Mountain
- Wuquan Mountain Park
- Shuiche Park
- Waterwheel Garden
- Binhe Park
- Bingling Temple Caves
- Yintan Wetland Park
- Lanzhou Town Gods Temple
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Iron Bridge Of Yellow River
- Hotels Near Gansu Provincial Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near White Pagoda Mountain
- Cheap Hotels Near Wuquan Mountain Park
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Shuiche Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Waterwheel Garden
- 5 Star Hotels Near Binhe Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Bingling Temple Caves
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Yintan Wetland Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Lanzhou Town Gods Temple
- City Tripplans
- 41 Day Trip to Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Myanmar from Berkeley
- 1 Day Trip to Yangon from Mandalay
- 3 Day Trip to Yangon
- 30 Day Trip to India, Taiwan, China, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Myanmar from Aachen
- 3 Day Trip to Yangon from Mandalay
- 2 Day Trip to Yangon from Mandalay
- 5 Day Trip to Yangon from Singapore
- 3 Day Trip to Yangon from Singapore
- 3 Day Trip to Yangon from Bangkok
- 25 Day Trip to Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Malaysia from London