Kyauk Daw Kyi, Yangon
About Kyauk Daw Kyi, Yangon
Kyauk Daw Kyi, Yangon - Address
Address: Minhhama Hill, Min Dhama Rd, Yangon, Yangon Region, Myanmar (Burma)
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 488 times in trip plans
Landmark, View Point, Statue, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A gigantic, enormous statue of Buddha seated overlooking the city; this is an undeniably beautiful landmark of Yangon. Carved out of a single piece of marble found near Mandalay in 1999, this statue was transported to the hill top with utmost and care making it extra special for Myanmar!
Encased in glass, the detailing of the statue is marvellous and reflects the painstaking efforts taken by the artists!
A perfect spot to enjoy a sunset of sunrise in Yangon!
Kyauk Daw Kyi Information
- Maintain tranquillity when you visit the pagoda.
How To reach Kyauk Daw Kyi by Public Transport
- Nearby bus stop: Kyauk Myaung Zay Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Yangon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yangon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kyauk Daw Kyi, Yangon Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Kyauktan Township
- Yangon Zoological Gardens
- National Races Village
- Kheng Hock Keong
- Pansodan Art Gallery
- Sein Yaung Chi Pagoda
- Sane Lan Sopyay Restaurant
- Yangon Drugs Elimination Museum
- Kyaik Khauk Pagoda
- Taw Win Centre
- Yangon Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Yangon
- What to See in 48 Hours in Yangon
- What to See in 72 Hours in Yangon
- How to Spend 5 Days in Yangon
- How to Spend 6 Days in Yangon
- How to Spend 7 Days in Yangon