Kyauk Daw KyiCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Minhhama Hill, Min Dhama Rd, Yangon, Yangon Region, Myanmar (Burma)
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, View Point, Statue, Family And Kids
Kyauk Daw Kyi - Review
A gigantic, enormous statue of Buddha seated overlooking the city; this is an undeniably beautiful landmark of Yangon. Carved out of a single piece of marble found near Mandalay in 1999, this statue was transported to the hill top with utmost and care making it extra special for Myanmar!
Encased in glass, the detailing of the statue is marvellous and reflects the painstaking efforts taken by the artists!
A perfect spot to enjoy a sunset of sunrise in Yangon!
Kyauk Daw Kyi Information
- Maintain tranquillity when you visit the pagoda.
How To reach Kyauk Daw Kyi by Public Transport
- Nearby bus stop: Kyauk Myaung Zay Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Yangon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yangon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kyauk Daw Kyi
26.68% of people who visit Yangon include Kyauk Daw Kyi in their plan
28.34% of people start their Kyauk Daw Kyi visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kyauk Daw Kyi
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kyauk Daw Kyi
Kyauk Daw Kyi Map
Kyauk Daw Kyi Trips
Kyauk Daw Kyi, Yangon Reviews
All QuestionsKyauk daw kyi
- Lewis Hoover
- Saint Johns Church Of Christ
- Weaver Farm
- Buffalo Vly Lutheran Village
- Packwood House Museum
- Samek Art Gallery
- Lewisburg Lanes
- Christian Believers Fellowship Church
- Fox Hollow Airport
- Christy Mathewson Memorial Stadium
- Hafer Catherine D Studios
- Freas Hall
- Buffalo Valley Rail Trail
- Himmelreich Memorial Library
- Dale/Engle/Walker House