National Museum Of Myanmar277 Votes Currently Open
- Address: National Museum, Pyay Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 6081 MMK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
National Museum is an interesting museum that exhibits treasures of the last king of Myanmar. The museum is home to the throne, some craft pieces, musical instruments, photos and a lot more. It also features models of structures that belong to Myanmar. It also possesses impressive and interesting displays. The museum is very well maintained and calls for a visit with family and friends when in the city of Yangon.
National Museum Of Myanmar Hours
- Closed on Myanmar New Year Holidays (Thingyan Festival) in April.
How to Reach National Museum Of Myanmar
- Bus Station : Pegu Club Bus Stop
- Train Station : Pyay Road Railway Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Yangon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yangon and book an accommodation of your choice.
- National Museum Of Myanmar Address: National Museum, Pyay Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
- National Museum Of Myanmar Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- National Museum Of Myanmar Price: 6081 MMK
- Best time to visit National Museum Of Myanmar(preferred time): 11:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit National Museum Of Myanmar: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
31.44% of people who visit Yangon include National Museum Of Myanmar in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50.94% of people start their National Museum Of Myanmar visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see National Museum Of Myanmar
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting National Museum Of Myanmar
People normally club together Chaukhtatgyi Buddha Temple and Botataung Pagoda while planning their visit to National Museum Of Myanmar.