Sein Yaung Chi PagodaCurrently Open
- Address: Shwedagon Pagoda Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) Map
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids
Considered a jewel of the city, this Pagoda is set en-route the famous Shwedagon Pagoda road. This striking Pagoda is also known as Diamond Pagoda owing to its green tiles and mirrored scales that reflect the sunlight and make the Pagoda shine like a diamond!
The glass motif beautifying the exterior of the building and the variety of Buddha statues decorating the interior of the Pagoda add to the serenity of the place!
Ideal for meditation!
Sein Yaung Chi Pagoda Travel Tips
- Maintain tranquillity within the pagoda.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sein Yaung Chi Pagoda
- Entry is free.
Sein Yaung Chi Pagoda Hours
- Opening hours may vary. Clarify the timing from local tour guides.
How to Reach Sein Yaung Chi Pagoda
- Nearby bus stop: Ministry of Construction Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Yangon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yangon and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sein Yaung Chi Pagoda Address: Shwedagon Pagoda Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
- Time required to visit Sein Yaung Chi Pagoda: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.99% of people who visit Yangon include Sein Yaung Chi Pagoda in their plan
40% of people start their Sein Yaung Chi Pagoda visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sein Yaung Chi Pagoda
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sein Yaung Chi Pagoda
People normally club together Sane Lan Sopyay Restaurant and Yangon Drugs Elimination Museum while planning their visit to Sein Yaung Chi Pagoda.