Yangon Circular TrainCurrently Open [Closes at 05:10 pm]
- Address: Kun Chan Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
- Timings: 06:10 am - 05:10 pm Details
- Phone: +95-9960230846
- Ticket Price: 1216 MMK
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids, Train Ride, Rides
Yangon Circular Train - Review
Although a means of transportation, the Yangon Circular train has come to be an attraction in itself. This is a rail network that is operated by Myanmar Railways, and connects satellite towns and suburban areas to the city. People who wish to see vignettes of Yangon can sit on this loop network and can see the city at a full glance. Tickets are cheap and a ride on this can be one of the ways to see the local people and culture of Yangon.
Yangon Circular Train Information
- Don’t forget to take your camera to capture some of the most picturesque sceneries along the way.
Yangon Circular Train Ticket Prices
- The price of a train ticket is 100-200 Kiats for non-A/C and 500-800 Kiats for an A/C coach.
How To reach Yangon Circular Train by Public Transport
- By Bus Station: Pansoedan Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Yangon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yangon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Yangon Circular Train
92.22% of people who visit Yangon include Yangon Circular Train in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
53.41% of people start their Yangon Circular Train visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Yangon Circular Train
77.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yangon Circular Train