Yangon Circular Train, Yangon
About Yangon Circular Train, Yangon
Yangon Circular Train, Yangon - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Kun Chan Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Ticket Price: 1216 MMK
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 06:10 am - 05:10 pm Details
Added 3.5K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Family And Kids, Train Ride, Rides
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Although a means of transportation, the Yangon Circular train has come to be an attraction in itself. This is a rail network that is operated by Myanmar Railways, and connects satellite towns and suburban areas to the city. People who wish to see vignettes of Yangon can sit on this loop network and can see the city at a full glance. Tickets are cheap and a ride on this can be one of the ways to see the local people and culture of Yangon.
Yangon Circular Train Information
- Don’t forget to take your camera to capture some of the most picturesque sceneries along the way.
Yangon Circular Train Ticket Prices
- The price of a train ticket is 100-200 Kiats for non-A/C and 500-800 Kiats for an A/C coach.
How To reach Yangon Circular Train by Public Transport
- By Bus Station: Pansoedan Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Yangon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yangon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Yangon Circular Train, Yangon Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Yangon River
- Wai Wai's Bed & Breakfast Inn
- Block A (thein Gyi Zay)
- Pann Hlaing Station
- Jana Mon Ethnic Cuisine
- Central Hotel
- Kaung Lay Inn
- Yuzana Plaza
- City Mart Super Market
- Yangon Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Yangon
- What to See in 48 Hours in Yangon
- What to See in 72 Hours in Yangon
- How to Spend 5 Days in Yangon
- How to Spend 6 Days in Yangon
- How to Spend 7 Days in Yangon