About Lewis And Clark Recreation Area, Yankton
Overview of Lewis And Clark Recreation Area
Welcome to the page of Lewis And Clark Recreation Area. This is a place of interest in the city of Yankton in United States. On your trip to Yankton, you can consider a quick visit to Lewis And Clark Recreation Area. Use this comprehensive guide to plan your visit to Lewis And Clark Recreation Area and you'll thank us later!
More about Yankton
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Yankton trip planner.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Yankton like Travelodge Yankton, Broadway Inn, Econo Lodge Yankton and Days Inn Yankton.
Share your experience - Rate Lewis And Clark Recreation Area, Yankton
Great place to go camping and relax. Lots of space for each campsite (most of them). There are a lot of playgrounds and (clean) bathhouses close to wherever you camp. Beautiful campgrounds. Use the online reservations system to pick a site and reserve. The paths are excellent for a bike ride, walk, or run. The lakes are great for swimming and water sports as well. And Yankton is close by for anything you need or for a good restaurant. Check out Dairy Dock for ice cream too!
Clean bathrooms, several beaches, couple playgrounds, amphitheater with planned activities, boat rentals. Beautiful views of the lake. Great camping spot!
I love this place! . Clean and beautiful. Lots to do and see. I have been coming here for years and it just keeps getting better!
It was my first time there with my family and I would have to say it all looked great . But when we exeted the vehicle we were rudely harassed by two volunteers on a golf cart about our pet being on a leash. This happened two times while we were there and our pet was on a leash ! It's sickening they have volunteer's like that !
Nice, clean facilities. bathrooms not open outside of tourist season, however there is a bathroom at the far west end near boat launch. Great family fun . Beach is clean, and inviting. Playground for children, Disc golf, walking trails, and more.
- Other Attractions
- State Capitol
- Austin Bats
- Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum
- Lady Bird Lake Hike And Bike Trail
- LBJ Presidential Library
- The Driskill
- Mount Bonnell
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- 6th Street
- Zilker Metropolitan Park
- Other Attractions Hotels
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near State Capitol
- Luxury Hotels Near Austin Bats
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum
- Hotels Near Lady Bird Lake Hike And Bike Trail
- Luxury Hotels Near LBJ Presidential Library
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Driskill
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Mount Bonnell
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near 6th Street
- Luxury Hotels Near Zilker Metropolitan Park
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Yankton
- Trip to Yankton
- 6 Day Trip to Yankton from Chicago
- 1 Day Trip to yankton
- 2 Days Trip to yankton
- 7 Day Trip to Wall, Lead, Yankton from Council Bluffs