How to Reach Yaroslavl Oblast
The Easiest Way to Reach Yaroslavl Oblast
HOW TO GET TO YAROSLAVL OBLAST
- By Air: The nearest airport is the Yaroslavl Airport (Airport Tunoshna) located to the south east of the city, 27 kilometres for the city centre.Direct flights to Yaroslavl are available from St Petersburg.
- By Train: The Yaroslavl Railway station connects to the neighbouring cities. Trains are available from Moscow every 30 minutes with journey time of 4 hours. St Petersburg is connected by a 12-hour sleeper train which connects to the Yaroslavl every night.
- By Bus: Buses are preferred if you are travelling to Yaroslavl from Moscow. The Moscow Central Bus station has busses to the city from 8.30 am to 11.15 pm (last bus) every day. It takes 5 hours to reach the city from Moscow.
- By Car: A drive from Moscow is preferred if you have an International Driver’s License and can rent a car. The drive is perfect if you want to do some en-route exploring through the intermediate cities like SergievPosad and Rostov Veliky.
HOW TO GET AROUND YAROSLAVL OBLAST
- By Trolley Busses: A popular and convenient way to travel around the city, the Trolley Busses cost just as much as the regular busses but are more frequent and available well through the day and late into the night.
- By Bus: Busses are available for intra-city travel although the frequency is not as good as that of Trolley busses.
- By Marshrutki: Marshrutikis are the most preferred way to travel by locals. They are mini buses but are efficient like Taxis and you can tell the driver to stop wherever you want on route.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Yaroslavl Oblast and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Yaroslavl Oblast
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Yaroslavl Oblast. The most preferred mode of transport in Yaroslavl Oblast is Car.
Average distance: 25 km Average time: 50 min
Car 100%Driving 50 min Overall average time for 25 kms 50 min
- How to reach Cities Near Yaroslavl Oblast
- How to reach Gryazovets
- How to reach Vacha
- How to reach Karabanovo
- How to reach Putilkovo
- How to reach Khmelevoye
- How to reach Yakhroma
- How to reach Gavrilov-yam
- How to reach Sheksna
- How to reach Dzerzhinsky
- How to reach Chkalovsk
- How to reach Zheleznodorozhnyy
- How to reach Lashma
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Weymouth
- How to reach Dayton
- How to reach Greenwich
- How to reach Stallikon
- How to reach Vadodara
- How to reach North Augusta
- How to reach Boom
- How to reach Paley
- How to reach Flovilla
- How to reach Frewsburg