Beechwell House Garden3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Yate BS37 5BL, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-7768443318
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
The Beachwell House is an enclosed garden that is filled with the sub-tropical kind of planting and thereby attracts a lot of gardening enthusiasts. The entire garden has been remodelled by the owner Tim Wilmot and is maintained by him. There are a wide variety of plants that you can find here including Yuccas, Palms, Agaves, Tree Ferns, Phormiums, a wide range of succulents, Bamboos, Gunnera, Bananas and many others. Also, in this stunning designed garden is a Koi Pond, a sixteenth century well and a wildlife pond. A visit to the garden would give you the chance to look at various plant species and know more about them.
How to Reach Beechwell House Garden
- Bus X46 to stop : Sturmer Close
- Bus S8A to stop : The Farmhouse
- Bus X46 to stop : Stirling Close
- Beechwell House Garden Address: Yate BS37 5BL, UK, United Kingdom
- Beechwell House Garden Contact Number: +44-7768443318
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
25% of people who visit Yate include Beechwell House Garden in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
66.67% of people start their Beechwell House Garden visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Beechwell House Garden
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Beechwell House Garden
People normally club together Cabot Music Productions and Yate Town Council while planning their visit to Beechwell House Garden.