Cameron River FallsCurrently Open
- Address: Cameron River Crossing Territorial Park 4 | adjacent to Ingraham Trail, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, Park, Hiking Trail, River, Bridge, Family And Kids, Canyon, Nature
Nestled in the Hidden Lakes Territorial Park, the Cameron River Falls trail is a year round hiking trail that leads up to a charming bridge and gorgeous waterfalls. The 1.2 kilometers hiking trail is of a moderate difficulty with some elevation hiking over rocks before arriving at a lookout that is privy to views of a 17 meter waterfall, river and canyon. At the lookout are viewing benches, a suspension bridge and more trails.
Extremely popular amongst tourists and local families, this trail is full of nature’s best; green landscapes dotted with exotic and aged trees. Explore the Hidden Lake Park with its wonderful scenes and vistas. You can even choose to canoe in the Lower Cameron River Canoe Route.
Cameron River Falls Travel Tips
- Carry water and refreshments with yourself.
- Wear running or hiking trails.
- Even though their sighting is rare, be careful of bears.
- These Cameron Falls Territorial park is open for camping only during the summers.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Yellowknife before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yellowknife and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cameron River Falls Address: Cameron River Crossing Territorial Park 4 | adjacent to Ingraham Trail, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
- Cameron River Falls Timing: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Cameron River Falls(preferred time): 08:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Cameron River Falls: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
42.17% of people who visit Yellowknife include Cameron River Falls in their plan
58.21% of people start their Cameron River Falls visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cameron River Falls
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cameron River Falls
People normally club together Down To Earth Gallery and Giant Mine while planning their visit to Cameron River Falls.
People also prefer to start their day with Cameron River Falls.