Cameron River FallsCurrently Closed
- Address: Cameron River Crossing Territorial Park 4 | adjacent to Ingraham Trail, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, Park, Waterfall, Hiking Trail, River, Bridge, Family And Kids, Canyon, Nature
Cameron River Falls - Review
Nestled in the Hidden Lakes Territorial Park, the Cameron River Falls trail is a year round hiking trail that leads up to a charming bridge and gorgeous waterfalls. The 1.2 kilometers hiking trail is of a moderate difficulty with some elevation hiking over rocks before arriving at a lookout that is privy to views of a 17 meter waterfall, river and canyon. At the lookout are viewing benches, a suspension bridge and more trails.
Extremely popular amongst tourists and local families, this trail is full of nature’s best; green landscapes dotted with exotic and aged trees. Explore the Hidden Lake Park with its wonderful scenes and vistas. You can even choose to canoe in the Lower Cameron River Canoe Route.
Cameron River Falls Information
- Carry water and refreshments with yourself.
- Wear running or hiking trails.
- Even though their sighting is rare, be careful of bears.
- These Cameron Falls Territorial park is open for camping only during the summers.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Yellowknife before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yellowknife and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cameron River Falls
95% of people who visit Yellowknife include Cameron River Falls in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
38.12% of people start their Cameron River Falls visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cameron River Falls
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cameron River Falls
Cameron River Falls Map
Cameron River Falls Trips
1 View12 Days 11 Nights12 Day Trip to Seattle, Vancouver, Yellowknife froBy: Guest UserCity: Vancouver, Yellowknife, Seattle
Cameron River Falls, Yellowknife Reviews
All QuestionsCameron river falls
- St John Lutheran Church
- Christian Dental Society
- St Paul's Lutheran Church
- Tripoli Swimming Pool
- North Woods County Park
- Immaculate Conception Church
- Sunset Community Theatre
- St Peter's Lutheran Church
- Liquid Glass Power Boats
- Faith Evangelical Parsonage
- First Baptist Church
- Faith Evangelical Church
- Meadowbrook Country Club
- Water Tower Park
- Saint Johns Lutheran Church