The Legislative Assembly Building716 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4517 48 Street Yellowknife, NT X1A 2L9 Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8676692200
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
The Legislative Assembly is the seat of elected government in the Northwest Territories. The building is built beautifully and has become the symbol of solidarity and uniqueness in Yellowknife. Bordering the Frame Lake, the building does not only enjoy a strategically picturesque location but also stands out for its tasteful architecture and design. A host of displays address the history of the legislative assembly and the government. There are beautiful paintings that have been expertly displayed and add to the ambiance of the place.
The Legislative Assembly Building Travel Tips
- Free guided tours are available from Monday to Friday.
- Self-guided audio tours are available during regular Legislative Assembly building hours and are available in the official languages of the NWT and in Japanese.
The Legislative Assembly Building Hours
- Tour Schedule: September 1 to May 31 - Weekdays - 10.30 am
- June 1 to August 31 - Weekdays - 10.30 am, 1.30 pm, and 3.30 pm, Sundays - 1.30 pm
How to Reach The Legislative Assembly Building
- Travel by taxi to reach this destination.
- The Explorer Hotel
- TrapLine Lounge
- Fuego International Cuisine
- Vietnamese Noodle House
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Yellowknife before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yellowknife and book an accommodation of your choice.
73.29% of people who visit Yellowknife include The Legislative Assembly Building in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
70.3% of people start their The Legislative Assembly Building visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Legislative Assembly Building
64.02% of people prefer walking in order to reach The Legislative Assembly Building