How to Reach Yellowstone National Park
HOW TO GET TO YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK
- The Yellow Stone National Park has 5 entrances in total. Namely North Entrance, West Entrance, Northeast Entrance, South Entrance, and East Entrance.
- North entrance is open all year round for wheeled vehicles. Flying to Yellow Stone national park? The closest airport is at Bozeman, Montana.
- West Entrance is open to vehicles from April to November. The closest airports are Bozeman in Montana, Salt Lake City, Utah and Idaho Falls, Idaho.
- Northeast Entrance is open throughout the year, depending on the weather conditions. The closest airport is at Billings, Montana.
- South Entrance is open to vehicles from May to November. The closest airport is at Jackson, Wyoming.
- East Entrance is open to vehicles from May to November. The closest airport is at Cody, Wyoming.
HOW TO GET AROUND YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK
Yellow Stone National Park has no bus or shuttle service. You’ll have to travel by your own or rented vehicles. These may include Recreational Vehicles (RVs), Vans, Cars, Bicycles, Motorcycles, Mopeds or other transport.
- $25 for private, non commercial vehicles.
- $20 for individual motorcycle.
- $12 for visitors entering on foot or by bicycles, skis, etc.
- The mentioned fee amount provides a visitor a 7 day pass.