Old Faithful Inn4974 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-3073447311
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Leisure
Old Faithful Inn is a hotel located within the Yellowstone National Park. It is the most requested lodging facility in the park. Built in the year 1903-1904, the Inn is considered the largest log structure in the world. Open from early May until mid-October, the Old Faithful Inn has 327 rooms, a restaurant, a lounge, a snack bar and a gift shop. It also organizes daily tours.
Old Faithful Inn Travel Tips
- If you want to stay here, book a hotel room in advance.
Old Faithful Inn Hours
Old Faithful Inn:
- Bakery Timings: 6:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m
- Ice Cream shop: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m
Dining Room timings:
- Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m
- Dinner: 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m
- Dinner: 4:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m
- Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m
- Continental Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m
- Lunch/Dinner: 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m
How to Reach Old Faithful Inn
- The National Park has no bus or shuttle service. Travelling on your own vehicles or rented ones like RVs, Vans, Cars, Bicycles, Motorcycles and Mopeds is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Yellowstone National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yellowstone National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
86.94% of people who visit Yellowstone National Park include Old Faithful Inn in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
40.81% of people start their Old Faithful Inn visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Old Faithful Inn
59.2% of people prefer walking in order to reach Old Faithful Inn