Are you looking for what to do in Yellowstone National Park?
PLACES TO SEE
- Yellow Stone Lake: The Yellow Stone National Park’s lake is spread across an area of approximately 30kms. * 20kms. One can enjoy lounging around on the shore line, go fishing or go kayaking in the lake.
- Mammoth hot springs: Is one of the main attractions of the Yellow Stone National Park. Don’t miss it for anything in the world!
- Camping: The park has 12 camping sites. Fees range from USD 10-27. Check for availability of camp site while entering the park.
- Grand Canyon of Yellowstone: Explore the pink and yellow canyons and watch the waterfalls cascade down the valley.
- Old Faithful: Old Faithful is a geyser located in the park. It shoots up boiling water at intervals of half an hour to 2 hours! These eruptions can go upto a height of 100 to 185 feet!
- Uncle Tom’s trail hike: Go on, be adventurous, put on your hiking boots and explore the wild.
- Water Sports and other activities: The Yellow Stone National park activities also tickle the adrenalin junkie in you! A few private owned companies offer a range of water sports, from Whitewater rafting, kayaking, speed boating to ziplining and valley crossing. Check with the companies and book an appointment.
- Apart from these, some other Yellow Stone National Park attractions and activities include Hike Fairy Falls trail, Petrified Forest, Native American Cultural activities, fishing, Fossil hunt, Museums etc.
Below we have a list of things to do in Yellowstone National Park and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Yellowstone National Park getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Yellowstone National Park with confidence.