Childrens Seat50 Votes Currently Open
- Address: near TV Station, Ladies Seat Road, Yercaud, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, View Point, Family And Kids
Summing up the three main viewing points in Yercaud (other two being the Lady’s seat and the Gent’s seat), the Children’s Seat has a children’s park that overlooks the gorgeous valley and the view of the city from a distance.
The man made tower with Telescopes is part of the highlight of the place. On a clear day you can see the Mettur Dam from here. Try to spot the magnesite deposits when you visit the place.
Childrens Seat Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the hike.
Entrance Ticket Details For Childrens Seat
- Admission to the place is Free.
Childrens Seat Hours
- The place is open for visitors during the day.
How to Reach Childrens Seat
- By hiring an Auto-rickshaw.
- By hiring a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Yercaud before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yercaud and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.85% of people who visit Yercaud include Childrens Seat in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
61.54% of people start their Childrens Seat visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Childrens Seat
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Childrens Seat